Call for Papers
The 17th edition of GoSec will be held virtually on September 22nd and 23rd, 2021.
Roughly 30 sponsors will be on hand to talk to the 1000 or so participants expected for the occasion. Participants of this event include security professionals, vendors, developers, students, network administrators and IT managers. The selection of the chosen speakers will be based on the proposed topics and content that are innovative and likely to interest a broad audience.
If you would like to share your discoveries or want to highlight new concepts, developments or trends that are of interest to the IT community, we invite you to submit your presentation topic by July 1st, 2021.
Your proposal must contain the following information:
- Name and contact information of the speaker
- Name of organization and/or affiliations
- A short biography of 300 words
- Topic, title of presentation and a half-page description (please specify the language in which the lecture will be presented)
- Reasons why the proposed topic is innovative, relevant and likely to be of interest to the participants
- If the context allows it, would you be willing to present in-person instead of virtually
- Optional: list of your previous publications or speeches
- Optional: Please let us know if you will be using presentation materials
- Optional: Please let us know if you are planning a case study
- Please provide a list of locations where these publications or conferences on the topic will be published
Please identify the sector that best fits your conference topic:
- Cybersecurity operations
- Ethical hacking, Tools, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs), and reverse engineering
- Audit and governance
- Other, specify.
Please include all your answers in text form in your email and include any relevant PDF or HTML files.
Depending on the case, transportation and accommodation may be offered.
Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org