GoSec is an annual convention which brings together several experts in the IT security field, from both the private and public sector, and offers a variety of seminars on various themes and topics related to IT security. In addition to being a great networking opportunity, this event allows participants to learn about new industry trends.
The 13th edition GoSec2017 will be hosted at the Montreal Convention Centre on August 30th and 31st 2017.
About fifteen sponsors will be present to exchange with the 400 participants expected for the occasion.
GoSec attendees are a mix of security professionals and vendors, programmers, students, network administrators and IT executives. Preference will be given to speakers who can present new and innovative content to a broad audience. Of course, all presentations are expected to challenge the brightest and quickest of attendees.
If you believe you have a significant discovery or new research that the security community would value, or enjoy hearing about, we invite you to submit your presentation topic.
To be included in the speaker selection, your proposal submissions must be submitted before June 15, 2017.
Proposals should consist of the following information in the body of an email:
- Name of candidate and contact info (Address, e-mail address, phone number).
- Employer and/or affiliations.
- Brief biography, 300 words.
- Topic synopsis, Proposed paper title, and half of a page description.
- Reason why this material is innovative or significant and/or how you think attendees will be able to apply the knowledge.
- Optional: List of publications, papers or other speaking engagements. Give us an idea of your qualifications.
- Optional: Samples of prepared material or outlines ready.
- Optional: Let us know if you plan a whitepaper, tool release with the talk or live demo.
- Please list any other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted.
Please identify which track you believe your submission best fits:
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Ethical Hacking, TTPs and Reverse Engineering
- Governance and Audit
- Other, please specify
Please include the plain text version of this information in your email as well as any file, PDF or HTML attachments.
If applicable, transportation and accommodation can be covered.
Please forward the above information to email@example.com